Ukrainian Defense Ministry: Russia Massing Troops. Invasion Imminent. This Time for Real, We Promise!
- Vox: "Russia is massing thousands of troops on Ukraine’s border". September 1, 2016.
- Ukraine Today: "Over 40,000 Russian troops amass near Ukraine border". August 28, 2016.
- UAWire: "Russia is moving troops to the administrative border of Crimea". August 5, 2016.
- Newsweek: "Russian troops amassing heavy weaponry on Ukraine border". May 28, 2015.
- Reuters: "Russia masses heavy firepower on border with Ukraine". May 27, 2015.
- Euromaidan Press: "60,000 Russian troops mass near Ukraine border". March 28, 2015.
- Reuters: "Ukraine says Russia has massed 45,000 troops on joint border". August 11, 2014.
But this time, it's really serious.
"Currently, Russia has amassed about 55,000 servicemen near the Ukrainian border. The presence of the Russian regular army on the territory of Ukraine varies from 5,000 to 7,500 soldiers.
In Crimea, this figure is 23,000 troops, of which 9,000 are on the administrative border," he said at the fifth Tiger Conference in Kyiv on November 29, LІGA.net reported.You'd think that your vocal cords would snap after crying wolf for two years straight. Think again!
The invasion list regarding 2014 from Poroshenko: -
Russia did invaded Ukraine about 48 times the last 6 months that year....