søndag 25. juni 2017

British Army Helping Ukraine Kill Civilians in Donbass

Everyone who follows the situation in Ukraine objectively knows exactly what’s happening. Ukrainian forces, comprised of radicals, and extremists, are shelling civilian areas of Donbass, causing mass civilian death, because Donbass didn’t accept the illegitimate regime imposed on Ukraine after Euromaidan

I cover that as a journalist, and I speak here as a proud Briton. What a shock to see our country not only support this, but trumpet it – 



In the first case, I feel for the civilians of Donbass who are still under daily shelling by Ukrainian forces – trained by British. In the second, I feel for my countrymen, normal British soldiers, forced to take part in something that will bring them shame for the rest of their lives.

A disgrace for our armed forces, a disgrace for our country.
Posted on