CIA, NATO and Swedish Military Plotted Regime Change in Sweden in 1980s - Documentary (Video)
- To win the cold war President Ronald Reagan formed a secret ‘deception committee’ for a disinformation campaign against the USSR
- On several occasions ‘disinformation’ put the world on the brink of nuclear war
- The ‘Soviet’ U-boat scare that shook Sweden in the 80s was caused by US and UK subs that penetrated Swedish territorial waters disguised as Russian ones
- Swedish military were fully aware of these operations but did not report to Prime Minister, Olof Palme
- The number of Swedes believing in a Soviet threat increased fourfold
- ‘Dove’ Palme had no choice but to take anti-Soviet stance
- He was assassinated the day before his trip to meet Gorbachev whom he saw as a like minded person
The 52 minutes documentary “Deception: The Methods of Reagan” by German director Dirk Pohlmann premiered last May on ‘ARTE’ the French/German highbrow channel. Broadcast late at night and early in the morning, it generated no reaction.
“Russia's air force practiced a nuclear strike against Sweden, according to a report by NATO's secretary general.”
“We knew that any mistake could provoke an unintended war”.
“This couldn’t have been done by a lone wolf. It was a political contract killing”, Mikhail Gorbachev tells the filmmakers.
These questions make this documentary highly topical today. Seeing it, you realize that it’s easier to understand Europe’s post cold-war history in terms of conspiracy theories rather than as it is currently presented by the ‘free’ western press. And you realize why there are no new Olof Palmes on the European political scene today.“Sweden was taken for a ride. The Swedish parliament and Swedish government were taken for a ride as well as the Swedish media. What kind of world are we living in?”